Auswanderung Neuseeland Emigratie Nieuw-Zeeland Française Italiano 

Criminal Defence

Rupert Ward, Experienced Criminal Defence Lawyer

Rupert’s first criminal trial was over 30 years ago. He has handled countless criminal matters and aims to get his clients the best and the fairest result. Rupert handles mostly all criminal matters except Jury trials. Criminal law is a complex and demanding area and needs commitment, hard work and an insightful approach. If you need legal representation, Rupert will fight tirelessly to get you the beat result.


  • I will go the extra mile to present your best possible defence
  • Focus on getting the result you need
  • Available for urgent and private consultations

Get in touch now

Find out how Rupert Wards’ legal services can help your situation

Simply fill in your details in the form below and we will contact you to discuss how Rupert can defend your case.

Enquiry Form

Make An Enquiry
  1. (required)
  2. (required)

Areas of Practice

Immigration Services

Rupert Ward Barrister

phone: 03 310 8103
mobile: 021 877 441